Tuesday 20 January 2009

Canned fish...

Being the godly grandson I am I decided to help my grandmother go through her cupboards to chuck anything she wasn't going to eat. To understand this anecdote you must first take into account my grandmother's steely, war-effort attitude towards canned food. Anything canned is good to consume as long as its stayed in the can for 'X' period.

In Example A's case, you can clearly guess its age by it's truly ghetto packaging.



Place your bets people before scrolling down, the closest person to guessing their age gets to have them as a keepsake.



Yeah that's right people, these fish are officially older than your's truly. Soon due their 21st birthday, a momentous occasion indeed.

And sorry about the utter slackness of posts over the last few days. I haven't had a laptop for a while, due to the famed 'Blue screen of death'. I'm also a little bit ill. Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment