Wednesday 14 January 2009

Soap's Today.

I really don't know what it is about old soap but mannnnn is it good. Shit I'm talking bout is you classic brands such as Wright's Coal Tar:



And Pear's Transparent:




All other modern soaps may as well be made out of water, you can't even feel them working. A whole world away from the painful, burning sensation provided by the older brands. Yeah you'll smell like you've just finished a shift at beamish on a hot summers day but at least you’re clean and that’s what I personally prioritize. So get yourself out of the house, find you’re nearest boots and take a trip back a good eighty years when cleaning was pain.

On a lighter note, while on my daily trip to the co-op today I passed an elderly woman cackling uncontrollably while her carer talked at her about the weather. You know why she was laughing? Certainly not mental decay, the woman just took great humor from the modern day usage of inferior soap

No comments:

Post a Comment