Saturday 24 January 2009

Games aye...

Just got skate 2 today, tis good I suppose. Alot has changed which cal
l's for "Allen's Mega List of Pro's and Con's,"

Pro's:

You can get off your board, enougth said.
The lighting's pretty tech, you know realistic lighting effects. Not sheened bollocks.
The new city is nice aswell, lots of new shit to hit up and old fave's aswell.

Con's

To be honest it's pretty much the same game, just with tweaks.
The gameplay does get a bit repetative.
It's proper whored out advertising-wise. But the first one was aswell.

Overall worth the money. I got the last one in store aswell, the little kids faces waiting behind me were priceless hahahaha.

Keep trucking. http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=-Qae_TUTeGo

1 comment:

  1. I played on it yesterday (the release day bitch! :p) and I love the fact you can get off your board, however, and this may just be me talking here, but the skating style in the game is fluid as fuck, everything flows nicely, everything seems well designed and well made, however, you step off the board, and the control and appearence of the skater actually looks like Driver 2. Remember driver 2? Remember playing it? It just seems so half arsed in that respect. Only played on it for about an hour, so I can't comment on the game itself, but I dunno, that just really bugged me.

    ReplyDelete